NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who register at https://eventdata.uk/Forms/Form.aspx?FormRef=AFF30Visitor&TrackingCode=FBComp and who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. Employees of F2F Events / Allergy Events Ltd, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of F2F Events / Allergy Events Ltd as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting 09:00 GMT, 24 February, 2020 and ending 23:59 GMT, 1 March, 2020. All online entries must be received by 23:59 GMT, 1 March, 2020.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided at https://eventdata.uk/Forms/Form.aspx?FormRef=AFF30Visitor&TrackingCode=FBComp. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of F2F Events / Allergy Events Ltd.
5. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive 2 VIP tickets. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by F2F Events / Allergy Events Ltd. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including travel/accomodation, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for F2F Events / Allergy Events Ltd to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of F2F Events / Allergy Events Ltd. Winner will be notified by email within five (5) days following selection of Winner. F2F Events / Allergy Events Ltd shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 10 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT F2F EVENTS / ALLERGY EVENTS LTD’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Terms & Conditions: F2F Events / Allergy Events Ltd reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond F2F Events / Allergy Events UK’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, F2F Events / Allergy Events Ltd may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by F2F Events / Allergy Events Ltd. F2F Events / Allergy Events Ltd reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. F2F Events / Allergy Events Ltd has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to; the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, F2F Events / Allergy Events Ltd reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless F2F Events / Allergy Events Ltd and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED KINGDOM, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: F2F Events / Allergy Events Ltd, Tythe Barn, High Street Edlesborough LU6 2HS. Requests must be received no later than [16:00 GMT, 4 March, 2020].
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is F2F Events / Allergy Events Ltd, Tythe Barn, High Street Edlesborough, United Kingdom, LU6 2HS.
15. The Campaign is hosted by F2F Events / Allergy Events Ltd and in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.