Banana and Strawberry Smoothie
Makes enough for one child
125ml apple juice
1. Chop the strawberries and banana
2. Put everything in a blender and blend until smooth
Chocolate, Cereal & Seed Crunch
Dairy, Egg, Soya & Gluten Free
200g (7oz) plain chocolate (check ingredients for dairy/ soya free)
85g (3½oz) butter or dairy free spread
1 tablespoon agave nectar or sweet freedom
100g (4oz) multigrain loops or Nature’s Path Whole O’s
100g (4oz) raisins and chopped dried apricots
1 handful each of sunflower and pumpkin seeds
Cake tin 18cm (7in) round
1. Grease and line the baking tin.
2. Put the chocolate, butter or dairy free spread and nectar in a pan and melt slowly, take off the heat.
3. Add the cereal to the saucepan with the raisins and seeds.
4. Spoon the mixture into the tin and put in the fridge for at least an hour.
5. Take out of tin, put on plate and cut into slices.
The Veggie Good Food Show, now co-locating with usclick here to find out more
Shining the light on food allergy, hay fever and IBSuncover spotlight
Just for kids: it’s time to have some fun!find out more