If you have been to any Allergy and Free From Show before then you will most certainly be familiar with Venice Bakery! They’re the kind folks handing out deliciously free slices of gluten gree/ dairy free/ nut free/ soya free
(I could go on…) pizza all day long!
I caught up Adam Martyn, the big ‘cheese’ (dairy free of course) to get a ‘slice of the action’ and an insight into the wonderful world of free from pizza bases.
1. What’s Venice Bakery UK’s mission when it comes to free from?
Our mission is to make quality Free From products available to consumers in both the restaurant and retail sectors across the UK and Europe.
2. What separates Venice Bakery UK from other free from pizza bases?
The quality and taste of our Pizza Bases and Tortilla Wraps are much the same as mainstream products (ones that contain gluten!). We are constantly told by our clients that they cannot
tell the difference. All our products are suitable for Coeliacs and Vegans.
3. You guys are a familiar face at every Allergy & Free From Show, how has the show helped you reach out to more people?
The Allergy and Free From shows have been a fantastic spring board into the free from consumer market. We have had enormous success when we sample then sell… Post show web-sales have been excellent and keep growing after every show that we do.
4. If someone is debating whether to visit The Allergy & Free From Show this year, what would you say to convince them to go?
If you experience a food allergy or intolerance, then the Allergy and Free From Show is a must. You will have an invaluable opportunity to meet suppliers and manufacturers of great products that have not yet come to market due to the complexities involved in making good food available in
5. What can we expect from the Venice Bakery stand at The
Allergy & Free From Show?
We will be offering delicious FREE samples of our award winning gluten free and vegan pizzas at the show. All our products will be available to buy at special show discounted prices. We will
also be selling cooked and boxed pizzas to order.
6. With your brand new tortilla wraps and breadcrumbs now available, can we expect any new products in the near future?
We are currently working on several new product launches to include savoury free from snacks and thicker fluffier pizza bases. More information will be available soon.
7. So, you are a pizza loving brand… what is your favourite pizza topping?!
Our most popular sampling pizza by far is our Roasted Mediterranean Vegetable. It’s delicious! Caramelised Red Onions, Peppers with Black Olives, Tomato Sauce, Green Pesto, and Vegan
Cheese. Mamma Mia… irresistible!
8. Sum up Venice Bakery UK in 3 words?
Passion, Innovation, Excellence.